Apple iPhone 8 has a 4.7-inch touchscreen display. Hexa-core Apple A11 Bionic processor runs Apple iPhone 8. Apple iPhone 8 has a 2GB RAM and a 64GB internal storage. Apple iPhone 8 has a 12MP rear camera and a 7MP front camera for selfies. Apple iPhone 8 runs iOS 11 and has an 1821 mAh
Apple iPhone 8 has a front and back glass body with an aluminum frame. The phone measures
5.45″ inches long, 2.65″ inches wide and 0.29″ inches thick. It is IP67 certified – dust and water
resistant with water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes.
Apple iPhone 8 has a 4.7″ inch LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen. The iPhone
has a Wide color gamut display that makes everything look brilliant with 3D Touch display &
home button. The display is made of Ion-strengthened glass with an oleophobic coating that
makes it easy to wipe fingerprint smudges. The iPhone has a True-tone display which automatically
adjusts white balance to match light around you giving a better view in all environment settings.
Apple iPhone 8 has an A11 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture and four efficiency cores
that are 70 percent faster than A10 Fusion and two performance cores that are 25 percent
faster. iPhone 8 has a second‑generation performance controller that provides more power
when needed while delivering the same battery life. The iPhones three‑core GPU is 30 percent
faster than A10 Fusion. All this make iPhone 8 faster than the competition.
Apple iPhone 8 has a 12MP back camera with a ƒ/1.8 aperture with up to 5x Digital Zoom.
The camera has a larger, faster sensor and a new color filter. Deeper pixels. And optical
image stabilization for photos and videos.
The front camera is 7MP with a ƒ/2.2 aperture 1080p HD video recording, Retina Flash,
Wide color capture for photos and Live Photos, Auto HDR, Backside illumination sensor,
Body and face detection, Auto image stabilization, Burst mode and Exposure control.
Apple iPhone 8 has non-removable Li-Ion 1821 mAh battery. The battery gives 12 hours
of internet browsing, 13 hours of video playback and 40 hours of audio playback.
- 4.7 – Inch LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 750 x 1334 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density) Resolution
- Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating
- Wide color gamut display
- 3D Touch display & home button
- True-tone display
- Dimensions: 138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3 mm (5.45 x 2.65 x 0.29 in)
- Weight: 148 g (5.22 oz)
- Front/back glass, aluminum frame
- IP67 certified – dust and water resistant
- Water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
- Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- Operating System: iOS 11
- Chipset: Apple A11 Bionic
- CPU: Hexa-core Apple A11 Bionic processor
- GPU: Apple GPU (three-core graphics)
- 2GB RAM
- 64GB ROM
- Rear camera 12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, quad-LED (dual tone) flash
- Geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Front camera 7 MP, f/2.2, 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- No 3.5mm Jack
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Lightning to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- USB 2.0, reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Non-removable Li-Ion 1821 mAh battery (6.96 Wh)
- Fast battery charging: 50% in 30 min
- Qi wireless charging