|Colors||Black, White, Red, Green, Blue|
|Display||6.1 inches, 91.4 cm2 (~87.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Storage||64/128/256GB ROM, 6GB RAM|
|Chipset||Apple A14 Bionic (5nm)|
|Operating System||iOS 14|
|Back Camera||12 MP, f/1.6, 26mm (wide), 1.7µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS
12 MP, f/2.4, 120˚, 13mm (ultrawide)
The price of the iPhone 12 in Kenya is KSh95,499. for the 64GB variant. This smartphone was announced in October 2020. It is available in Black, White, Red, Green, and Blue color options.iPhone 12 128GB RAM variant sells at KSh105,999, while the iPhone 12 256GB RAM variant sells at KSh121,500.
Outstanding iPhone 12 64GB Features
- It comes with a Super Retina XDR OLED display measuring 6.1 inches. This display has a resolution of 1125 x 2436 pixels and is protected by Scratch Resistant Glass and oleophobic coating.
- This smartphone is equipped with Apple A14 Bionic Processor with a 5nm process. This processor is paired with 4GB of RAM
- It has a 64GB onboard storage space. It does not have a microSD card slot.
- This device has a total of two camera lenses at the back. The primary camera is 12 megapixels and it is accompanied by a 12 megapixels ultra-wide lens. It also has a Quad-LED flash.
- The front-facing camera is dual. It consists of a 12 megapixels wide lens and an SL 3D depth/biometrics sensor.
- This smartphone comes with a Face ID scanner. Other sensors include accelerometer, gyro, barometer, compass, and proximity, Siri natural language commands and dictation.
- This device is powered by a Li-Ion battery. It supports 20W fast charging and 15W wireless charging as well.
- Five-color options available in Kenya – Black, White, Red, Green, and Blue.