iPhone 12 Pro Max 128GB price in Kenya & Key Specs
|Colors||Silver, Graphite, Gold, Pacific Blue|
|Display||6.7 inches, 1284 x 2778 pixels|
|Storage||256GB ROM, 6GB RAM|
|Chipset||Apple A14 Bionic (5mm)|
|Operating System||iOS 14|
|Back Camera||12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76″, 1.8µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS
12 MP, f/1.8, 78mm (telephoto), 1/3.4″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)
TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)
The price of the iPhone 12 Pro Max in Kenya is KSh134,499 for the 128GB variant. This smartphone was announced in October 2020. It is available in Silver, Graphite, Gold, and Pacific Blue color options. The 256GB variant price is KSh140,000 while the 512GB RAM variant sells at KSh176,499.
Outstanding iPhone 12 Pro Max 128GB Features
- It comes with a Super Retina XDR OLED display measuring 6.7 inches. This display has a resolution of 1284 x 2778 pixels.
- This smartphone is equipped with Apple A14 Bionic Processor with a 5mm process. This processor is paired with 6GB of RAM
- It has 128GB onboard storage space. It does not have a microSD card slot.
- This device has four camera lenses at the back. The primary camera is 12 megapixels and it is accompanied by a 12 megapixels telephoto lens, a 12 megapixels ultra-wide lens, and a TOF 3D LiDAR scanner depth camera.
- The front-facing camera is dual. It consists of a 12 megapixels wide lens camera and an SL 3D, depth/biometrics sensor.
- This device comes with a face ID sensor, it also has an accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Siri natural language commands and dictation sensors.
- This device is powered by a Li-Ion battery. It supports fast charging of up to 20W and 15W wireless charging.
- Four color options are available – Silver, Graphite, Gold, and Pacific Blue.