Samsung Galaxy S8 (Black) Smartphone Price in Kenya
The price of Samsung Galaxy S8 (Black) Smartphone in Kenya is around 28,000 Kenya Shillings.
Features of Samsung Galaxy S8 (Black) Smartphone
Samsung Galaxy S8 has a 5.8-inch touchscreen display. A 2.3GHz octa-core Exynos 8895 Octa processor runs Samsung Galaxy S8. Samsung Galaxy S8 has a 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage expandable to 256GB using a microSD card. Samsung Galaxy S8 has a 12MP Rear Camera and an 8MP front camera for selfies. Samsung Galaxy S8 runs Android 7.0 (Nougat) and has a 3000 mAh Battery.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 puts you ideal amidst the activity that is going on its screen. It includes a boundlessness show that is frameless, making the screen look larger than it is for that utterly captivating and immersive view. Without any limitations in multitasking and less scrolling downs, you’ll understand what a splendid invention you have in your grasp. Regardless of the enormous size, the smartphone shockingly feels little and changes with the palm of your hand consistently, permitting agreeable one-hand handling. The screen measures 5.8inch and shows fresh, striking, sharp contents at a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels.
Bixby thoroughly changes the way you interact with your S8 Samsung Galaxy phone. It’s your assistant that understands the talk, taps, and text, so you’re never held to one method of communicating. It additionally revolutionalizes the way you search. You don’t need to inquire. Simply tell Bixby what you need by turning ON your camera application.
Samsung Galaxy S8 phone gives some advanced cameras competition. It has a 12MP back camera with OIS, a double pixel sensor, and a vast f/1.7 opening. It enlightens dim backgrounds and brings out unclear details, making your photos as impeccable as they would be amid the day. With the 8MP front camera with f/1.7 self-adjust, you know your photos will turn out simply wonderful. You can continue clicking the same number of photographs and recordings as you like, and the 64GB inside capacity will ensure you never get a message saying ‘insufficient space.’ The crossbreed opening gives you a chance to supplant the second SIM card and extend the memory by up to 256GB using a MicroSD card.
The Samsung Galaxy double SIM smartphone has a 3000mAh battery with a quick charging highlight.
The Samsung Galaxy 4G smartphone surpasses the competition with the 10nm processor. This world-class CPU in addition to 4GB RAM transcends all restrictions while running or opening applications and games that are resource-intensive. The combination additionally enhances the battery execution, making it run longer than its typical hope. It highlights Android 7.0 Nougat OS and the brilliant Bixby, which offers another and fun approach to collaborating with your telephone.
- 5.8″ inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~570 PPI density)
- Always-on display
- 3D Touch (home button only)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Dimensions: 148.9 x 68.1 x 8 mm (5.86 x 2.68 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 155 g (5.47 oz)
- Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- IP68 certified – dust/waterproof over 1.5 meters and 30 minutes
- Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Operating system: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset: Exynos 8895 Octa
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz)
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP20
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB ROM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual SIM model only
- Rear camera 12 MP (f/1.7, 26mm, 1/2.5″, 1.4 µm, Dual Pixel PDAF), phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
- The camera features: Geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama
- Front camera 8 MP, f/1.7, autofocus, 1440p@30fps, dual video call, Auto HDR
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, HDR, dual-video rec
- 3.5mm Jack
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
- ANT+ support
- Bixby natural language commands and dictation
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0)
- Qi/PMA wireless charging (market dependent)